Karaoke Nightly, 8 PM – 1:30 AM
We will be resuming karaoke service as of Monday, 6/29/20. There will be new rules and policies in place, and we ask that everyone please follow them for your safety and the safety of others.
- Karaoke will only be available from 8 PM to 1:30 AM, seven days a week.
- We will not provide physical books anymore. You can access our song book online here. Please ask your server for the password. We can also provide you a tablet with our songbook on it. We will require a credit card to hold while using the tablet.
- You will be given a disposable microphone cover when you sing. That is your cover for the evening. Please hang on to it and place on the microphone grill everytime you sing. When you are ready to leave, please throw your mic cover in the trash.
- Singing will take place in the designated karaoke area in the bar. We will not allow singing at the table. A maximum of two people will be allowed in the singing area at a time. Please keep the curtain closed when singing. Failure to do so will result in us cutting you off from karaoke for the evening.
- No dancing or singing at your table. Please help us enforce proper social distancing and ensure a safe enviroment for all.